Friday, June 30, 2006

Didn't wanna go to woolfest anyway

Lol

I'm so jealous of peeps going to woolfest. I've promised myself I'll go next year (mind you I did that this year).

I hope you all have a fab time and buy loads of yarn and sod the expense!

I also want to tell you that there is a new cyber meeting place for spinners/weavers/dyers and felters at The Dropped Spindle. It's a place for everyone, where there is no such thing as a stupid question. So, if you're a nervous newbie hopefully there'll be someone to answer your question no matter how daft you may feel it is. And if you're not a nervous newbie, pile in and have a natter! It's for people of all skill levels and there can never be enough spinning/weaving/felting forums can there?

I look forward to hearing all about Woolfest from people next week and I promise not to be jealous.

(uncrosses fingers, signs off)

4 Comments:

Blogger feltedfibers said...

Hi Stacy, me too I am green with envy with reports from Woolfeast, and I will go next year come hell or high water, will book B&B and enjoy myself. I joined The Dropped Spindle just now - not sure what to g=do yet but will have another look tomorrow - looks good!
chat later - Jenny.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

One year I might get there, :( and thanks for the links.

10:12 PM  
Blogger acrylik said...

Thanks for the link, I shall take a look at that.

And don't look at my blog if you don't want to become even greener ;)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Thanks for the link Cledry - be handy for a newbie spinner who has just spent far too much on spinning stuff at Woolfest! Hope you are on the mend soon.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |