Thursday, November 17, 2005

Well, here we all are then


Hopefully, this blog will allow me to air the trials, tribulations and deep joys of being a Cornish smallholder with a yarn addiction. It's not easy being fleecy - sorry - lol. That's our rented farmhouse in the picture (pic removed due to stalkers!) It's part of what's kept me sane during the long months of illness and the solitude that sits alongside it. The smallholding, having a chronic, lifechanging illness, my spinning wheel and the lovely people I've encountered on the internet have made this the most interesting and challenging time in my entire life. When I've been brave enough to stuff my head into the cloud the lining has invariably been silver, and with a bit of brasso and a soft cloth it just gets brighter and brighter.

2 Comments:

Blogger sborja1 said...

Hello,
you are 40, I am 43. you have 3 children like me. You have genetical disease, me it is my youngest daughter who has leucodystrophia.
What is CFS?
One of my best friends has fibromyalgia like you, it is genetical disease, she said. She is single and it is more and more difficult to work for her (she is nurse)
Your home is very beautiful.
You have to keep hope for your children
good luck
Simonne

1:12 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi sborja - thanks for commenting. CFS is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It;s just the new name for M.E really, it'll be called something else next week :)

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |