Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Selling my Ashford Country Spinner

I keep telling the kids that if they get new toys they have to get rid of some old ones to make room so by the same token I have to get rid of one wheel to make room for Vicky Lou :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260156616228





















The Country Spinner drew the short straw because I can still use my Traditional with the jumbo flyer for plying. It's a fab wheel - ace for making chunky yarn and I'll miss it. Look at that bobbin - 2.2lbs capacity!!!!

Anyway - there's lots of interest, an opening bid of £40 and 6 days to go so if you want it bid quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |