Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fabric hair Clips

Much as I love making things from 100% wool I also really like dabbling with synthetics - bad cledry! I have a penchant for bondaweb and all things shiny. I've got various shows and exhibitions coming up and I found myself rummaging through the 'sparkles' box instead of getting down to making felt. I really love messing with the sewing machine and the iron and it doesn't feel like work at all. I can often be found totally absorbed in my workshop when I should be cooking tea or something! Anyway - here's a hair clip. The pic doesn't show the sparkle off to it's full effect but you get the gist

















I'm in the middle of making some blue ones. They'll also be brooches and the offcuts make really nice cards. Result!

2 Comments:

Blogger Craftydramaqueen said...

Lovely! When you get an idea and the drive to do it, go with the flow!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Faerynuff said...

Hi!

Love the flowers :)

I noticed you've got a stand at Fibrefest this weekend - I'm looking forward to popping along and saying HI!

Ali x

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |