Sunday, January 29, 2006

What a beautiful day - hey hey!

That's the view from my house - how lucky am I? It's a beautiful day here in Kernow - a day that promises Spring is just around the corner. It's impossible to feel anything but uplifted and hopeful on a day like this.















These are 2 of the piggly snorkers born over Christmas. They're hilarious, cute and virtually impossible to get a decent picture of.















These are the twin lambs who caused me so much grief and sleepless nights. They're down to 3 bottles a day now but you can hear them bleating right accross the valley as if they're being starved. They look badly fed don't they - lol.
They look cute but they are utter thugs who would trample you to death for a bottle of milk. I've named them ASBO lambs. I was giving them their bottles the other day and their mother wandered over and bit me! Drew blood she did. I blame the parents.
















No yarn stuff today. I'm unravelling some woollen garments I bought yesterday to make more shawls. A whole bin bag of crocheted jumpers and stuff for 70p....70p - I can hardly believe it! lol

2 Comments:

Blogger sborja1 said...

You are lucky! Saturday and Sunday, we had a lot of snow, I could not drive, because the roads were frozen! Perhaps the spring is near you, but it is very far from my home!!I made photos of the snow and put them on the blog.
I see you knit very well, I like knitting too (but my works are not so beautiful) My last knit is a "béret" (I don't know the word), and now I am knitting a cap (?)("bonnet") for my mother-in-law (I think it is the word for my husband'mother)
Bye
Simonne

1:58 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi Simonne - I love snow. We rarely get it here. I'll have a look at your blog for the photos.

Thank you for the compliment about the knitting :)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |