Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cash the stash

My stash basket was overflowing so I decided to make shawl this week (sod that one orange sock, I'll get back to that dreckly)

I had some handspun, some recycled unravelled yarn from jumpers I didn't like and some odds and sods from other projects. Here it is:
















I tried not to think about which colours should go together and just add whichever yarn came to hand. The perfectionist ( I must think of a name for her) in me is still screaming 'Nooooooooo' at some of the colour combinations but in general I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I'm going to add more fringing down the sides later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |