Monday, May 22, 2006

I'd like to thank my mother, my dog and Bod

I'm absolutely shattered and have just got back but I thought I'd pop in to quickly tell you all that I won 1st prize with my tea cosy and my hat was exhibited in the winners section as well. I'm quietly chuffed, no-one laughed :) Total donk that I am I didn't get any pics of them. They should post them back soon (I hope) and then (if they aren't too battered) I'll be able to take some pictures and post them up.

I'll post pics of what fell into my shopping bag when I've recovered lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger feltedfibers said...

Well done Stacy, looking forward to seeing them.
Jenny.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |