Friday, May 26, 2006

Life

I'm sorry I still haven't got round to posting any photo's - life is getting in the way a bit. I had my last mercury amalgam removed yesterday (200 mile round trip and near surgical procedures)and the trip to Wales has really kocked me out. Added to that I stupidly decided to book a stall for our local festival Golowan. It's in 4 weeks time which would maybe be alright but next week is half term and my friend is down from London for a week after that which means I have 2 weeks in actual fact to make yarn, bags, shawls, anything that'll sell so we can keep a roof over our heads. I know I'm not really well enough yet but my sickness benefits are about to stop and a girl has to make ends meet somehow or we'll be homeless by the end of next month.

Anyway, it's been commented on that I haven't really been around and I've been removed from the friends list of a blog I used to read. There haven't been many comments on my blog lately so I can only assume that I've broken some kind of 'bloggers code'. Fuck knows why I let the internet get to me so much but it does.

So, I'm sorry I'm ill.
I'm sorry I haven't got time or energy to post on everyones blog all the time.
I'm sorry I don't fit in.
I'm sorry I bothered with this blog

6 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Stacey, have a hug 'cos I know how you feel and answer your emails woman.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Minnieknits said...

Hey, don't let it get to you - real life is more important! I don't have half the 'stuff' going on in my life that you have to cope with and I've all but given up trying to keep up in Blogland. Virtual life is a nice place to be when you have the time to be there, but real life is where your head needs to be all the time. Keep doing what you're doing, good luck with the stall and enjoy the kids next week and your visiting friend the week after!

2:16 AM  
Blogger RooKnits said...

Hey Stacey,
Good luck with getting everything ready for the stall. Enjoy half term and having your friend to visit. We're still here reading and wishing you well! Congrats on your prizes too. Remember, you are damn fine!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hugs Stacey! Take the time you need! We'll be here when you're ready to blog more!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Mary-Lou said...

just becuase I lurk doesn't mean I'm not paying attention (honest!) - have a hug, and hope you're feeling better soon!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Terby said...

Don't let it get to you. I think most people understand that real life is much more important than a blog. Heck, I think every third post I write is that I'm busy. Would be much easier to just post when I damn well felt like it. Good luck, take care, and do what you need to. Enjoy what you can, too!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |