Thursday, January 11, 2007

No excuses - not a one

Sorry :(

No excuses - just sheer tiredness, christmasness and a strange mental block about blogging. I think it happened at the same time last year as well, must be a recognised syndrome - lol. I'll try to rectify matters but I fear that the situation will be the same as my huge laundry pile in the utility room (which Champagne Bohemian was utterly charming about!) I promise it'll get done but it never does. So, forgive me (or not) and I'll try to post something readable within the next couple of days.
Hope you all had a good Christmas and wishing you a happy 2007 :)

1 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

oh, there you are! Sometimes we all need a break from blogdom...

Thanks for the update...was wondering where you have been...and hope to see you back soon!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |