Monday, October 09, 2006

What to call the felted soaps?

I've seen them called Soap in a Coat, Soap in a Sweater etc and I want to come up with a name for mine. I can't think of anything apart from Jacket Suds. What do you think? Has that been done already? Is it clear enough what it is? Will Fred Elliot choose Audrey? lol


Blogger Piglottie said...

The first thing I thought of was Svelts but it doesn't really say what it is on the tin and I like yours better! Suited Soap? Soap Suits? Suds in Duds? (duds is slang for clothes, apparently!) Soap & Glad Rags? Sorry, got a bit carried away...

2:54 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Sounding good - thanks :)Suds in duds is good.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

I like Jacket Suds. The only thing I cane come up with is B-ewe-ty Bombs or something along those lines.

btw - are you going to the knitting event at St Ives tomorrow?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Nice one anita :D

Yes, I'll be there tomorrow - spinning away with my fly poo covered wheel. Oh the shame :D

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |