Thursday, February 09, 2006

I couldn't resist the Opal yarn any longer. The toe up sock workshop doesn't start for another few days but I couldn't bear it any more and had to start a pair of conventional socks whilst I'm waiting. The Opal knits up really nicely and quickly and the bamboo needles have been the icing on the cake as they grip the stitches so well they haven't fallen off once! I have to concede that it might be worth the £6.50 it cost and I think I'll definitely be using it again.
















They should be finished soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger sborja1 said...

I think I will knit socks soon.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I warn you though sborja - one pair and you're addicted! :)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |