Friday, February 03, 2006

Now't so queer as folk.

I've had to remove the link to this blog from some places as I had the unpleasant experience of becoming the target for two pretty odd people. They managed to find where I live, come to my house, take photos and then post them on the internet to give me the clear message that 'they know where I live'. Quite why they went to that length to spook me out I'll never know - I guess they must just like me - lol!

This week my youngest has been off school with some pretty nasty bug so I haven't had much time to do anything 'yarny'. I've started a new shawl with some of the recycled yarn I bought at the weekend. it's coming along nicely apart from the fact that I'm so tired from being up every night with No 3 son that I can't knit more than a row without falling asleep.

Here's the new shawl so far:

















I've got a ball of Opal sock yarn and some dinky bamboo needles waiting for the toe-up sock workshop at the online guild. I've had to hide them as they were calling to me. I've never knitted with Opal before. I was going to spin the sock yarn myself but decide to 'treat' myself to some Opal instead. At £7 a ball it'd better be worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger sborja1 said...

Hello Stacey! Your wool seems very soft, "douillette"!
I like knitting a lot, but time is very short with Gabrielle, my daughter who has genetical disease

1:02 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I went to your blog - I wish I could read French as it looks really interesting. Your daughter looks lovely - I bet she gives you loads of smiles. It's sad that she's ill - life doesn't seem fair sometimes that a child can be ill.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |