Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well, I've finished the socks and am now thoroughly addicted to the Opal yarn.




















I've bought another ball to make some socks for my husband after I've done the toe up socks for the guild. What is it about socks? They're time consuming and not in the least bit cost effective but I can't wait to knit another pair! The only downside is I haven't done any spinning for ages. Maybe when the weather perks up a bit I'll feel inclined to wash some fleece and get spinning.

2 Comments:

Blogger RooKnits said...

You were right. SNAP! Fortunately for your readers they don't have to put up with terribly hairy legs.
I love the stitch markers btw... and I was needing some more for my Clapotis. Going to check out ebay now!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

lol Roo - those aren't tights - fnar. I haven't got many stitch markers on ebay at the moment. If you see any you like in the pictures you can email me at cledry_yarner@hotmail.co.uk and I'll see if I can help.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |