Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm such a scrubber

This week I are been mostly makin felted soap

















I bought some nice, smelly melt and pour soap from The Soap Tub as they're pre - certified meaning that you can sell them. I bought Nag Champa, Hemp, Juicy Orange and Lavender and I'm attempting to cover them all in merino to make felted soap scrubbies. I've put one on Ebay to see if there's any interest (260030618171)and some more are on the main Cledry Yarner site. I've only got Nag Champa and Hemp on there at the moment but tomorrow I'll hopefully get some of the other fragrances done and posted up. I've got one for myself and they're brill. I'm trying to wean myself off those nylon scrubby things as I think they're a bit rough on my skin and not too environmentally friendly. I'm hoping to be able to do some kits for people to buy to do their own as you don't need very much wool at all so buying a 100g to do one soap would be a bit costly.

Anyway - better toodle off and finish tea - ttfn

ETA - If anyone knows how to get paypal to combine postage for multiple items I'll be your best friend forerever -well - until someone buys me some chocolate anyway. I can do it on ebay but it doesn't seem to be an option for your own site. Ideally I'd like to be able to calculate postage by weight but that would be too sensible.

5 Comments:

Blogger RooKnits said...

They look fab!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Gorgeous!

Postage on weight - can't help I'm afraid & with the new postage system an assessment of whether the envelope would fit through the weird slot device in the post office would need ot be calculated too. Am I the only one confused by that?

11:48 PM  
Blogger acrylik said...

Those soaps are too cute - love them!

Haven't managed to work the PayPal thing out either, I'm afraid :(

1:47 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Wow, those do look good.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Now they're different, beautiful!

Have you looked athttp://www.etsy.com/? - but it doesn't help with the pay-pal thing though, sorry.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |