Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just the good news

I applied a few months ago to be part of the Made In Cornwall scheme run by Cornwall County Council trading standards. I thought they'd forgoten all about me but it seems that my home inspection went ok and I found out this morning that I've been accepted onto the scheme. It means I get to be part of their events and I can use this logo on my products








Well, nearly all of my products. I can't put it on the self striping sock wool as they don't consider that there's been 'significant change demonstrated in the manufacture'. Rofl - maybe they should come round and try to do some themselves. No significant change! Never mind everything else passed muster so I'm happy with that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

That's really cool, to be acceped onto a scheme like that. Shame I can't find anything like that in London.

And yeah, they should dyeing their own sock yarns!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Well done!

4:27 AM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Lovely! You are getting so professional..it's great!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Verry nice... we have a similar thing in Kodiak that I swear I will get to one of these days.

Has been a while since I checked yer blog- love the tea cosies... and what is up with people with no lives who keep snarking on yer stuff? So not cool... I have a feeling it must have been the 40-year-old virgin (my term for the moving finger dude).

11:13 PM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Oh I like that idea; wish we had something like that here, enjoy.

2:17 AM  
Blogger acrylik said...

That's excellent news - but yes, you should make them have a sock yarn dying sesson and see what they think then!

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |