Saturday, February 25, 2006

Now I know that Spring is just a round the corner

Himself has got the rotovator out and is preparing the vegetable plot. Loads of stuff is growing away on the widowsills and I'm particularly excited that the seeds for my dyers garden seem to be doing really well. It's really a exciting time of year and we can start dreaming of new potatoes and butter, sweetcorn, peas, tomatoes and broad beans. I've never got over the joy of producing our own food. It's part of our lifestyle that I'm really proud of. Here's himself doing all the easy work while I'm doing the hard work of holding the camera





















Hopefully next time you see the plot it will be full of lush, healthy vegetables and flowers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
uk knitters
Previous | Join | List | Next | Random |